Our vibratory part feeders are built of heavy gauge stainless steel for long wear and non-corrosiveness.
A complete part feeder system can include a vibratory bowl feeder, inline feeder, supply hopper, controller, escapements, and a pick and place – all mounted on a common base plate or custom built table.
The advantage of common base plate or table mounting is that it requires very little set-up or adjustment from our floor to yours. At Vibra-Flight Systems, we can assist with installation and operator training upon project completion.
- Constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel
- Sizes range from 6” to 42” in diameter
- Each machine is equipped with 115-volt AC or DC control boxes
- Special bowl linings (Brushlon, Urethane, or Tungston Carbide) are available for part protection and quiet running.
- Full steel tables with tubing legs and adjustable mounting feet.